Operating Environment And Conditions Of Deep Well Submersible Pumps
Yaoding Electrical2019-08-24Browse 944 Times
The deep well submersible pump is a kind of water lifting machine which is directly connected with the motor and water pump and works in the water. It has the advantages of simple structure, high unit efficiency, low noise, safe and reliable operation, convenient installation and maintenance.
Deep well submersible pump has the advantages of simple structure, high unit efficiency, low noise, safe and reliable operation, convenient installation and maintenance. It is suitable for extracting from deep water wells, hot water wells and oceans, as well as rivers, reservoirs, canals, etc. it is mainly used for farmland irrigation, human and animal water in Plateau and mountainous areas, and for water supply and drainage in cities, factories, railways, mines and construction sites.
Operating environment and conditions of deep well submersible pump
1. Three phase AC power supply with power frequency of 50Hz and rated voltage of 300V or 660V (tolerance ± 5%).
2. The solid content (by mass) is not more than 0.01%.
3. The pH value of the acid level of the pumped liquid is 6.5-8.5.
4. The temperature of transmission medium shall not exceed 100 ℃.
5. The water inlet of the water pump must be below 1 m of the dynamic water level, but the diving depth shall not exceed 70 m of the static water level, and the water depth between the lower end of the electric pump and the bottom of the well shall be at least 1 m.
6. It is required that the well is straight, the well wall is smooth, and the well pipe shall not be staggered.